Pages

November 21, 2012

Pari Island, Jakarta

I guess you are very curious where do I live, don't you? Hehe.. Please don't say “No” cause like or dislike you must know where do I live hehe cause start from today I will introduce about my country especially my home town.

I am so lucky and bleeses because I was born in Indonesia and live in Jakarta on weekdays and in Tangerang on weekends. I love this country and I believe everyone will love our contry to if they come to Indonesia.. Why? Cause with have 17,508 island and 195 million people Indonesia becomes The Archipelago and have many culture and regional language which you learn and get in here, in My Indonesia.


If we go to overseas and ask to forgein “Do you know Indonesia?”

They will answer “No”

but if you ask

“Do you know Bali”

They will answer “YES, we know”

The question is “Why forgein just know Bali but they don't know about Indonesia?” The reason is we are less heavily promoting our country out there.

“How we can promotion our country if we don't know about Indonesia, if we never know about it?”

So that is the reason why I want to give some information about Jakarta and Tangerang in a few next article which focus with puclic place and holiday place.. Actually I am not really like looking around and still learn to know about my home town too, but learning by telling it's work, right?

Today we will looking around one of KEPULAUAN SERIBU (Thousand Island) in Jakarta Pulau Pari (Pari Island).

Pari island is region of southern administrative district Thousand Island. It's famous with a beautiful natural cluster, while you pleasure the island you can also get knowledge about the type of marine life.

Pari island has unspoiled natural beauty with a stretch sand on the beach, making it inferior to the beauty of the other islands in Indonesia. In there also provide rental water sports such as snorkeling, banana boat and the interest is you can wade out a few island which nearby such as Bird Island, Center Island, Rat Island and Kongsi Island.

You can go to there by youself and arrange the schedule for a few days or by travel agent but if travel agent generraly the schedule just 3 days 2 night, I give example of the schedule of travel agent:

DAY 1
06:00 - 06:45 Meeting Point in Dock Muara Angke
06:45 - 09:00 Go to Pari Island
09:00 - 10:30 Welcome drink & check in
11:00 - 11:30 Lunch
11:30 - 17:00 Visit Island, Snorkeling&Sightseeing
17:00 - 18:00 Hunting Sunset & Trekking Island by Bike
19:00 - 20:00 Take a bath, Rest
20:00 - 21:00 Dinner
21:00 – Free Barbeque and free time
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DAY 2
05:00 - 07:00 Hunting Sunset
07:30 - 08:00 Breakfast
08:00 - 10:00 Trekking Island by bike
10:00 - 11:00 Souvenir & Packing
11:00 - 12:00 Lunch & Check Out
12:00 - 14:00 Go to Dock Muara Angke

I wish to go to there with my family in this Desember 2012 (Pray Hard for good situation), but before that I would like to share my boyfriend's photo when he go to Pari Island. Sometimes he go to there with his guest, cause he make like reservation service for people want to go to Pulau Pari, Pulau Tidung and others island.

Virgin Beach at Pari Island
Homestay

Virgin Beach at Pari Island
Belakang Pulau Pari
My BF :D



Support me on pray yach if I can go to Pari Island I will share a complete story about my journey in there and many photo hehe..

No comments:

:) :( ;) :D ;;-) :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) :-S #:-S 7:) :(( :)) :| /:) =)) O:-) :-B =; :-c :)] ~X( :-h :-t 8-7 I-) 8-| L-) :-a :-$ [-( :O) 8-} 2:-P (:| =P~ :-? #-o =D7 :-SS @-) :^o :-w 7:P 2):) X_X :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^ :ar!

Post a Comment

 

Total Pageviews